Ask questions or fill in the information for a quote, we're here to help.
Insurance plans from Oman Insurance & Bupa Global
Oman Insurance Comany and Bupa Global
Oman Insurance Company (OIC) is an leading insurance company in the UAE with headquarters in Dubai. The company has 15 offices spread across the UAE, the Sultanate of Oman, and Qatar. Since 1975, OIC has been providing quality insurance products to people from all over the world, and has remained committed to exhibiting true customer-focused service. Broadly, OIC sells health, life, motor, and personal insurances for medium to large commercial or industrial enterprises.
This award winning insurer has garnered numerous accolades over the years, including:
- Most Innovative Insurer – MENA Insurance Awards 2018
- General Insurance Company of the Year – Middle East Insurance Industry Awards 2017
- Health Insurance Company of the Year - Middle East Insurance Industry Awards 2017
- Educational & Training Initiative of the Year - Middle East Insurance Industry Awards 2017
- Commercial Lines Insurer of the Year – MENA Insurance Awards 2016
- Most Innovative Insurer – MENA Insurance Awards 2016
- UAE Insurer of the Year – Mena Insurance Awards 2015
- Best Business Insurance Product – Banker ME UAE Product Awards 2015
OIC offer a range of tiered proposition for International Business Health Plans as the local insurer and administrator. Bupa Global are the international administrator of these plans.. This partnership brings together two industry names that are renowned globally.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance arm of Bupa, serving customers around the world. They provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Features of plans from OIC and Bupa Global include:
- In and out-patient direct billing
- Regional or even global coverage
- Claims settled in local currency
- Coverage beyond the age of 65
- Plan continuity
- Coverage for chronic and pre-existing conditions
- Comprehensive and convenient online facilities
- Multilingual customer service
- Second medical opinions free of charge
- No moratoriums on business health plans