Ask questions or fill in the information for a quote, we're here to help.
Kuwait Emergency Assistance
For visitors traveling to a new place, it is highly recommended that you look up the emergency numbers in the country that you are traveling to and keep these numbers handy. In addition to the numbers below, you can also contact your international medical insurer if you have a policy. Your insurer will typically have a 24 hour hotline that can provide all the information on the location and quality of hospitals and physicians in your area.
If you do not have medical insurance, it is highly advised that you purchase a policy before you travel. Kuwait has a highly advanced medical network, but the prices are also very high.
If you have any questions about overseas medical insurance or Kuwait, we provide free advice.
- Fire & Ambulance : 100
- Police : 101
- Red Cross : 105
- Missing Children : 110
- European emergency call : 112
- Anti-poison centre : 070-245-245
- Directory : 1307/1234
- International enquiries : 1304
- Algemeen Ziekenhuis Maria Middelares-Gent : (09) 241-6111
- Algemmen Centrum Ziekenhuis-Antwerp : (03) 234-4111
- Algemmen Kinder Ziekenhuis-Antwerp : (03) 230-5880
- Centre Hospitalier Regional de la Citadelle-Liege : (04) 225-6111
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Saint-Pierre : (02) 535-3111
- Hopital Universitatire Des Enfants : (02) 477-2111
- University Hospital of Gent : (09) 240-2111
To Report a Loss or Stolen Card
- American Express : (02) 676-2626
- EuroCard : (02) 205-8585
- Visa : 080-018-756/070-344-344
- Diners Club : (02) 206-9700
- Postal service : (02) 226-2111